• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh yay... Isaac headed west...

Darth Biscuit

Just because you hate a football team is no reason to wish for/be happy over/laugh at people who live in that city being stricken by a natural disaster.

Anyone who expresses any kind of joy or satisfaction over this really needs to reevaluate their lives.

I'm with beans... I'm not gonna wish bad on nobody, even dumbass Saints* fans, but aside from whatever flooding they get, this storm is nothing. We have thunderstorms here with more wind.

The flooding they get is partially from living under the sea like they do, but I will grant them they are getting a lot of rain because it's moving so slowly.

Part of it is the media clamors for any "disaster" story they can get... hell, some channel this morning was making a big deal about a few boards floating in the water... "massive debris" they said...

It's usually bad enough (media wise) when we get a storm like this, but the "Katrina 2.0" stuff is really making it over the top.

Just because you hate a football team is no reason to wish for/be happy over/laugh at people who live in that city being stricken by a natural disaster.

Anyone who expresses any kind of joy or satisfaction over this really needs to reevaluate their lives.

Haven't seen anyone on this thread mention hating the Saints*. Nor have I read anything that remotely resembles an expression of joy over a storm.

But you're right in one respect... I will always laugh at people who- and I say this again so you can get it right- make an adult, conscious decision to live below sea level with a history of flooding.

Archived