• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I didn't know they had pepsi bottles with a big panther on them

CardiacCats

I run AT LEAST 4 miles a day so I'm just fine to have sodas every now and then to keep me awakw

that's cool and all, but it wasn't my main objective to point out a few exceptions to the rule. Drinking more than 4 a week is still a negative..

on top of all the wheat and gluten people stuff into their bodies, yet can't figure out why they are overweight...

that's cool and all, but it wasn't my main objective to point out a few exceptions to the rule. Drinking more than 4 a week is still a negative..

on top of all the wheat and gluten people stuff into their bodies, yet can't figure out why they are overweight...

So is alcohol. Also, I think chocolate milk is as well. Somehow that's healthy after a workout which makes 0 sense.

So is alcohol. Also, I think chocolate milk is as well. Somehow that's healthy after a workout which makes 0 sense.

chocolate milk, meaning protein shakes? one is primarily made of fat, the other is packed with protein, and people who work out excessively is one point to make while people eating fatty substances that are harmful to the body 4-5 times a day is another..

and yet, I must assume this is the problem with that McD's line I see packed full everywhere I go.. yet can't figure out why they are fat as fug.. lol

you'll also notice alcoholic drinks being consumed 5 nights a week aren't a mainstream diet for those who are trying to stay healthy...

Archived