• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs

Panthers4lyfe

I live in the Boston area, so I managed to watch almost the whole game. I have to say, the Bucs do look like a significantly improved team. I don't think they'll be an easy win.

That said, Freeman to Vjax looked unstoppable on the first drive, but once the Patriots cleaned up their coverage a bit, Freeman looked average at best. Every receiver not named Vincent Jackson looked like garbage. Their offensive line looked good (we'll see how it looks after the injury to Joseph), and it appears they'll have a decent running game.

They were able to get lots of pressure on the QB that might be masking other holes in the defensive, and I don't believe their pass rush is that great. The Patriots offensive line in the preseason has been pathetic. Still the defense looks decent considering the Patriots offense is outstanding (when Brady gets to throw the ball).

So I do think we'll sweep them, but don't make the mistake of thinking they're the same unmotivated, unmitigated walking disaster that was the 2011 Bucs.

I live in the Boston area, so I managed to watch almost the whole game. I have to say, the Bucs do look like a significantly improved team. I don't think they'll be an easy win.

That said, Freeman to Vjax looked unstoppable on the first drive, but once the Patriots cleaned up their coverage a bit, Freeman looked average at best. Every receiver not named Vincent Jackson looked like garbage. Their offensive line looked good (we'll see how it looks after the injury to Joseph), and it appears they'll have a decent running game.

They were able to get lots of pressure on the QB that might be masking other holes in the defensive, and I don't believe their pass rush is that great. The Patriots offensive line in the preseason has been pathetic. Still the defense looks decent considering the Patriots offense is outstanding (when Brady gets to throw the ball).

So I do think we'll sweep them, but don't make the mistake of thinking they're the same unmotivated, unmitigated walking disaster that was the 2011 Bucs.

i expect to see a more disciplined pile of poo.

Archived