• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs

Panthers4lyfe

it is.

Their new coach is a "OLDSCHOOLS SMASHMOUTH fug YEAH" type of guy

still though, they are getting bit by the injury bug. which sucks

you forgot to add "with no pro coaching or playing experience" it boggles my mind that people have them ranked above the panthers this year. that coaching staff in itself will hold them back even after having a year or two under their belt. and then they have the poor homeless man's cam newton in freeman. but the first year in that ancient college level system (as in they haven't even figured out the benefits of the spread offense yet) with just above average college coaches on both side of the ball...meh. i gues when you have to settle on your 30th choice for a HC that's to be expected. sure, the talent they brought in is going to help...but they'll still be handicapped.

Joesph is lost for the year. The others do not seem as serious.

God I hate preseason injuries. I know it's part of the game, but they just seem so senseless.

it is senseless because it's a meaningless game. that and the probowl are horrible games because they bring with them unnecessary risk to key players from players wanting to make a statement while others are trying to take it easy. that's just a bad combination.

I'd rather embarass them at full strength.

Always hated winning a game when the opposition wasn't at full strength. Let me rephraze that. Don't care the reason, we won.

I leave it up to others to quanitfy victory. Me, I just prefer them. Don't really much care how it happened. Looked awful and won. Hurrah! Looked great and won. Hurrah!

Folks use that arguement to readily for me. I still enjoy spanking your ones. But when they add up the wins at the end of the year. I could give a poo how we got em, as long as we got enough of em.

I may be getting old, and this new game has me awestruck at times. But I don't exactly remember the point in time when style points entered the equation. Style sells, but try and win a football game with it. If you win enough, you set the style.

Got a little off track. Where was I? Oh yeah. Did I win?

Archived