• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Downloading MADDEN13 Right NOW!

TruCatzFan

1st time poster but I've been reading these forums for freaking ever as its the best place to get news. No I'm not the troll PF4L. I was the real PF4L on the panthers.com message boards waaaay back in the day. Anyways I'm downloading the game right now. I swear to god if this madden is garbage like the last few I'm going to Whig the f out,

PS3 gamer tag kiddkrucial

Add me up

Couple of quick hits...

Cam's Deep Throw accuracy improved from 75- 80

Jimmeh- 68 overall

Double Trouble- still both 84's overall

Tolbert still 89

Wr's: Smitty 95, LaFell 74, Murphy 73, AE 64, Pilares 66, TuTu 66, Gettis 72

TE: Olsen 84, Barnidge 68, Hartsock 65... Tolbert 78 should u line him up at TE

Gross 93, silatolu 73' Kalil 93, Hangartner 80, Bell 73

Hardy: 79, CJ 91

Edwards 76, McClain 72, Fua 69, Neb 69,Nwagbuo 70

Anderson 87, Beason 93, T Davis 80, Keuchly 81

gamble 91, Munnerlyn 74, Butler 68, Hogan, 67, Stanford 59, Norman 67

Martin 75, Nakamura 71, Pugh 72

Godfrey 80, Smith 72

According to Madden we will select Mare and Nortman as our kickers... LOL

Mare 82, Nortman 58

J Stew rated 99 on 3rd down back

That's what somebody that really has Madden does

Does the read option work? Effective?

Okay.... So I've been on a Madden binge... Literally to the point where I haven't gone to sleep tip 5 am both nights so far.

I'm going to try and make this quick, but here's my assessment.

The game still has some problems, butnim not sure if it's because it's the "early release" version or if the game will actually be messed up. The graphics are stunning of course, but at times they can go really blurry and almost as if it's worse than standard definition. If I hit L2 it seems to restore the graphics but still... What the fug EA.

Infinity engine, it's nice but I don't really like it. You'll see what I mean when your running back "accidentally" gets tackled by an olinemen, or even worse you,be got a breakaway chance and he bump you and you go down. Very annoying, and post play animations are just simply ridiculous.

My roster: I put Norman at CB 2, Munnerlyn at Nickel and Butler at 4. I recommend everyone doing it.... Our secondary as default will get fuggin embarrassed in man or zone unless u do so.

D line: moved Hardy to DT with Edwards, slid Anderson to DE (he's a 92) and much faster off the edge. Hardy will get tired kind of fast, so make sure you have the depth behind him set accordingly. Beason is my Mike, Davis Lolb, Keuchly rRolb...

This defense as I have it is just bad ass.

I've played 30 games online and am currently at 19-11 online. Add me and verify on leader board if u don't believe me. Going to the beach today because I realize I have a problem playing it day and night.

Cam is a BEAST... Read option works awesome, gun set at e bottom is a wildcat gun.... The jet sweeps are almost unstoppable.

There a a couple of sets and go to plays that I have found to be rather successful.

Wr: Smitty, LaFell, Gettis, Murphy

Joe Adams is ridiculous on special teams.. Can't even count how many knockoffs and punt returns for TD's.

I could go on and on, but I need to get out of the house before I turn the game on again.

Almost didn't post this either

Offensively I'm almost unstoppable...and I don't even scramble with Cam ever. Never have and that's probably why. I should incorporate that.

Our defens eis susceptible to being exploited in the pass. I just get up early and then play safe keeping everything in front of me. All but 3 of my losses came day 1... The cheeses are out there, but I had no business playing all night long and that's what I get.

Need to leave, I feel like not myself after having played so much, and I know my mind is scattered brained as fug too.. Sorry bout all that

You can turn down motion blur in the settings btw...

It's not the blurr thing

That's built into the game. im not dumb, this is a serious issue in my opinion. Do you have the trial version of the demo? It didn't do it in the demo but it has been doing it a lot in the full version. Guarantee that I've played more than you have so it's not like I'm making it up bro

You can turn down motion blur in the settings btw...

It's not the blurr thing

That's built into the game. im not dumb, this is a serious issue in my opinion. Do you have the trial version of the demo? It didn't do it in the demo but it has been doing it a lot in the full version. Guarantee that I've played more than you have so it's not like I'm making it up bro

Archived