• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is it that...

TruCatzFan

Months out of the year fly by before we know it? Then other months, like the pre season seem to be the longest months of our entire lives???

I'm trying to stay patient, but the current Lull in "Panther related" news seems deafening!

I realize that the next week and a half is vital to selecting the players that deserve to make the final 53 man roster. I just wish that I could go to sleep and wake up on Sunday Sep 9th. That's when it means something...

Just venting, and I also just took my chill pill. I can't be the only one dieing at this point though.

Can't say I agree. This is a fun time of new, young players watching them earn a spot, get timing down for the team & 'a lot' of Panthers related news updates daily.

I am pumped for the regular season, of course, BUT...from the end of the season to the draft take forever, then the draft until training camp takes another forever! I love that there is on field activity & the team getting things together before we make a Super Bowl run!

You say this TCF, but I'm sure that you also realize that a 16-week season flies by in the blink of an eye, and we're back to off-season hibernation.

You have to be patient, and also realize that this is the peak of hope and expectation. A few early season setbacks and all the aspirations can quickly deflate. Now is the time to roll around in the possibilities of a 16-0 season with our all-world franchise QB. Deal with reality later, live in the now.

Archived