• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason questionable for Week 1

Panthers4lyfe

Here is the CO article rotoworld used to make that conclusion (listed as their source):

http://www.charlotte...n-panthers.html

The CO article also says Davis is further along in his recovery than Beason, ???. I just think that rotoworld is taking the verbage 'hope to play in panthers opener' and converting it to 'questionable for game 1' for their fantasy prognostication purposes. Not really that much of a reach on rotoworld's part, neither player has seen the field in pads, in active competition vs. another team yet.

The real sigh of relief for both those players won't come until they have a few regular season games under their belt performing at a high level. At least not for me.

i'd rather he not come in til week three and be 100% than force him in early and lose him again by week three.

if the preseason is any indicator, the current group of guys should do a decent job holding down the fort until he returns.

Kuechly is looking like a better pick every day. I'm fuging tired of linebackers who can't play. I might as well erase them from memory until they actually play. They just create an overestimation of the team in the fan's eyes.

Thomas Davis is practically done and Beason isn't that far off from being like him. I know he's only missed last season, but he was wasn't 100% in game 1 last year and he came back for like two practices this year before sitting out more.

It just seems like these guys "get healthy" but they are really only ready for practice, not a game.

Every year: "Once we get player X back we'll be great!!!"

Kuechly is looking like a better pick every day. I'm fuging tired of linebackers who can't play. I might as well erase them from memory until they actually play. They just create an overestimation of the team in the fan's eyes.

Thomas Davis is practically done and Beason isn't that far off from being like him. I know he's only missed last season, but he was wasn't 100% in game 1 last year and he came back for like two practices this year before sitting out more.

It just seems like these guys "get healthy" but they are really only ready for practice, not a game.

Every year: "Once we get player X back we'll be great!!!"

Arent you just a bundle of joy

I would love to see Beast out there, but you must ask yourself, last year, when week 2 was upon us, did you wish we let Beason come along more slowly?

He already had a tear in his Achilles, it was just a case of when it ruptured. If it happened at the end of last season he would have probably missed this season.

Archived