• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Jimmy Clausen Scenario:

TruCatzFan

I understand the idea but NFL teams, even the Cardinals, are smarter than this. They're not gonna trade for a guy just based on one preseason game. And anybody who looks at all of the Jimmy's snaps over his career can come to only one conclusion; he can't play, he never could play, and no matter what talent you surround him with, he'll never be able to play in this league. All QBs have a learning curve, and all need to have talent around them. But som guys have a God-given talent, a natural feel for the game, a certain leadership quality, a coolness under pressure. Its a quality you cant teach. It's what analyists mean when they say a guy has "it". Some guys have a little bit of "it". Cam has lots and lots of "it". Jimmy has none of "it" whatsoever.

No I actually advertise for the Huddle quite a bit via twitter. Just ask Kurb, he could tell you. Seems to been pretty successful. Lots of newbies around. Grow the brand.

Who can argue with this logic? Oh, yeah, people with an IQ above 12.

4chan and Reddit can always use new people.

re the original topic if you want to waste reps yeah plug pickles in and make everyone look like poo and destroy momentum going into the reg season great idea

i wouldn't be opposed to letting anderson start, and letting cam finish to see how the receivers look with someone throwing to them from something other than the fetal position

Archived