• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Wii

Hotsauce

You can turn the all play off very easily. I see no reason to stay away from them. I have played Madden and Tiger that have it. On Tiger I used it like a handicap, turning it on occasionally. Having it on the whole time is ridiculous. I shot 22 under one round. I haven't used it at all in Madden.

Honestly didn't know you could turn off the All-Play. Have only rented All-Play titles so far and didn't like what I saw.

in Tiger all play can be changed during the game with the swing type on the options menu. I don't know if its that easy on Madden since I haven't used it. You just press the 1 button though to cut it on or off at the beginning of a game.

btw hotsauce. if you figure out a good hunting game let us know. i tried a cabella's that was put out before the zapper, and I hated it. I also read reviews of others on best buy.com, and it doesn't look like any of them are too good.

People have listed a lot of the good ones. One that I'll recommend is Super Mario Strikers. I had more fun with this game than almost any other.

Madden 07 is the only Madden game that I would recommend. They ruined all of the good things in 08 and the online play is horrendous.

Archived