• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just picked this up.....

AKPantherFan

Guy I have been collecting things for my "Panthers" man room, for when I get a bigger house and HAVE one.

I have collected things from posters, to metal signs, to neon signs, to over 30 signed 8x10's, signed helmets, footballs, jerseys and more.

The McFarlane will just sit on some shelf and be a good memory one day, and I had never seen one.

Guy I have been collecting things for my "Panthers" man room, when I get a bigger house and HAVE one.

I things from posters to metal signs to neon signs to over 30 signed 8x10's signed helmets, footballs, jerseys and more.

The McFarlane will just sit on some shelf and be a good memory one day. and a I had never seen one.

im glad im not the only one thats been doing that. ive been collecting stuff for my "man cave" for a couple years now. just waiting to get out of this little apt so i can put it all on display

The McFarlane will just sit on some shelf and be a good memory one day, and I had never seen one.

That's where mine are...sittin on a shelf in my office. I usually rotate them to the shelf under the TV in the living room by season. Don't have any baseball players though, so the hockey figures are still under the TV.

And they're out of the packaging as well. I don't buy them as "investments" the way the real serious collector dopes do.

BTW - Checked, my SD is in the white jersey too...don't think it's all that rare and can't imagine anyone values it at $80.

...who took us to a Super Bowl...

Lay off Joe guys, he has a youthful exuberance and love everything Panthers. That can't be a bad thing, right?

compared to you, we are all youthful!!!! doh....:D

Archived