• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just picked this up.....

AKPantherFan

I guess I'm not "most folks"

I see that.

I love my collection and one day when your in your in your 70's there will be a guy on the news that sold his rare Stephen Davis action figure for a butload of $$$$$$$$$ and your going to go damn why didnt I buy one and then the nurse will come and change your diaper.

I see that.

I love my collection and one day when your in your in your 70's there will be a guy on the news that sold his rare Stephen Davis action figure for a butload of $$$$$$$$$ and your going to go damn why didnt I buy one and then the nurse will come and change your diaper.

good luck with that

Nothing wrong with an action figure if your the right age...I used to love em when I was younger and just bought my nephew a spiderman one. He doesn't collect them though :confused:

With these you dont open them and play with them.I hang my figures on my sports wall.

good luck with that

I think the point that jasonluckydog was trying to make can be related to what happened in the movie "The 40 year old virgin". The dude keep all his action figures in their original boxes and sold them for a sh*t load of cash....but then again we're talking about Stephen Davis here. In 20 years no one will remember his broken down ass.

I think the point that jasonluckydog was trying to make can be related to what happened in the movie "The 40 year old virgin". The dude keep all his action figures in their original boxes and sold them for a sh*t load of cash....but then again we're talking about Stephen Davis here. In 20 years no one will remember his broken down ass.

...who took us to a Super Bowl...

Lay off Joe guys, he has a youthful exuberance and love everything Panthers. That can't be a bad thing, right?

Archived