• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

yo does there be a room for cownin bustas?

Oh lighten up. Who knows?Maybe he's not capable of speaking more clearly. The dude is just being himself. If you cant understand him then just ignore him if its bothering you. He's not causing any harm. I can understand him perfectly. Just keep doing your thing my delhommie!

dude the guy is clearly messing with us. anybody who uses ebonics that heavily completely disregards grammer and punctuation. if you notice he capitalizes and uses periods and commas in proper places quite often. i have family and friends in harlem... this kid is not from the hood or the streets

dude the guy is clearly messing with us. anybody who uses ebonics that heavily completely grammer and punctuation. if you notice he capitalizes and uses periods and commas in proper places quite often. i have family and friends in harlem... this kid is not from the hood or the streets
Ya think?:eek:

Who cares if he's from the hood or if he's from beverly hills? Let him do his thing. He's not causing any harm.

Archived