• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

yo does there be a room for cownin bustas?

I hear ya man! Just be yourself dude. I doubt anyone will punish you for that.

only 3 people understand what he is saying. i promise you he is going to be misunderstood because he isn't speaking any kind of english that the cast majority of people can understand.

if you are capable of speaking and writing better and what you want to say is important enough for people to understand, then do better.

not trying to be difficult....most people aren't going to have a clue what he is saying. it won't be too long before they give up caring.

only 3 people understand what he is saying. i promise you he is going to be misunderstood because he isn't speaking any kind of english that the cast majority of people can understand.

if you are capable of speaking and writing better and what you want to say is important enough for people to understand, then do better.

not trying to be difficult....most people aren't going to have a clue what he is saying. it won't be too long before they give up caring.

Oh lighten up. Who knows?Maybe he's not capable of speaking more clearly. The dude is just being himself. If you cant understand him then just ignore him if its bothering you. He's not causing any harm. I can understand him perfectly. Just keep doing your thing my delhommie!

Oh lighten up. Who knows?Maybe he's not capable of speaking more clearly. The dude is just being himself. If you cant understand him then just ignore him if its bothering you. He's not causing any harm. I can understand him perfectly. Just keep doing your thing my delhommie!
lighten up? pppfft...i just don't understand him. to think that this is the limit of his ability to communicate is just a sad thought and not one that i believe is true.

i have no problem with people just being themselves but just don't expect many to have any serious discussions with him if he doesn't write better.

Archived