• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Gatorade Bottle **Limited Edition**

TruCatzFan

Still looking for some help finding these in the RDU area. Can anyone help? It seems the place that was supposed to carry them the most (Harris Teeter) hasn't been producing results, at least not for me anyway. I've been to more than 5 and have yet to see one bottle!

I can't get them in Gastonia (15 miles from CLT). It's just gonna take time.

Still looking for some help finding these in the RDU area. Can anyone help? It seems the place that was supposed to carry them the most (Harris Teeter) hasn't been producing results, at least not for me anyway. I've been to more than 5 and have yet to see one bottle!

BP stations. Bought 2 in Cary last weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

When I had finished jogging, I found one of these bad boys at my local gas station. I only had $2.50 on me but I really wanted to purchase this Gatorade bottle. I was so thirsty so I was debating if I should drink it or not. I decided to drink it. I want to keep the bottle as a collectible. So should I go back and buy another with the Gatorade? Doesn't Gatorade spoil and start to stink?

Archived