• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Gatorade Bottle **Limited Edition**

TruCatzFan

Why you gotta even ask bra?

I am inebriated at the moment (big surprise at this hour), so conversing with me tomorrow may yield much greater results but whatever the bottle cost and shipping costs to ESPN-land and it is yours. Don't expect any coherent responses until the AM when I am at work.

I would be proud to send you one SBVG.

If these become common I would be glad to become the hometown distributor of both items.

Thanks a lot man I appreciate it!

I saw the Pepsi truck outside of the <***********> (I can't say exactly where, you'll see why in a minute) Food Lion at lunch today and found the driver dropping off his stock. Asked him where the Cam Newton's were and he kind of smiled and said they are out in the local stores but they have to go through their old stock first before they could put them out. Then I asked him about the Panthers Pepsi's, he responded the same way.

I then asked him about the cardboard standies of Cam. He said that his entire distribution center got two. TWO!! He said that both of them were in the plant manager's office and would probably never see the light of day (bummer considering I offered my local gas station owner $50 for his if he got one).

I said, "Well, damn, " and tried to walk off and that's when he told me to come outside to his truck.

He GAVE me one of each!

Then my wife, not knowing I already had one bought me three in Polkville on 226.

They are out there, just gotta wait until the older stock gets consumed.

SANY2975.jpg

praise-god.gif

baby-worshiping-o.gif

Got the limited edition bottle and the stand up yesterday!

Okay just how did you get that? I have a good relationship with one of the local BP stations in my town. Last night I bought the one sealed case of the bottles but I need to call him back about the stand up.

Okay just how did you get that? I have a good relationship with one of the local BP stations in my town. Last night I bought the one sealed case of the bottles but I need to call him back about the stand up.

I work for a local beer distributor. Got this from the Walgreens. Manager saved it for me.

Still looking for some help finding these in the RDU area. Can anyone help? It seems the place that was supposed to carry them the most (Harris Teeter) hasn't been producing results, at least not for me anyway. I've been to more than 5 and have yet to see one bottle!

Archived