• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Gatorade Bottle **Limited Edition**

TruCatzFan

I have a Cam gatorade I bought specifically for TCF :). Which he will get shipped to him for free if he wants.

They seem to be hitting the stores now, it took a while for old stock to dissapear. Gas stations are the best bet due to volume. Have yet to see the pepsi bottles, but if any collecter unable to get one I will ship to anyone for about 10 bucks (priority shipping + gatorade). I'll take the exact amount if someone wants to figure it out. Once i find the pepsi ones, I can do those too.

If TCF does not need this it will be up for grabs, I can get more for anyone who is not able to access them as I live in Charlotte, not sure if this is only for NC or what but there are plenty in Charlotte right now. Just PM me and I'll PM back when I need an addy.

This may not seem like much to new Cam bandwagon fans, but to panther fans, we know just how exiting this is. Anything for panther fans! Spreading the love :)

I have a Cam gatorade I bought specifically for TCF :). Which he will get shipped to him for free if he wants.

They seem to be hitting the stores now, it took a while for old stock to dissapear. Gas stations are the best bet due to volume. Have yet to see the pepsi bottles, but if any collecter unable to get one I will ship to anyone for about 10 bucks (priority shipping + gatorade). I'll take the exact amount if someone wants to figure it out. Once i find the pepsi ones, I can do those too.

If TCF does not need this it will be up for grabs, I can get more for anyone who is not able to access them as I live in Charlotte, not sure if this is only for NC or what but there are plenty in Charlotte right now. Just PM me and I'll PM back when I need an addy.

This may not seem like much to new Cam bandwagon fans, but to panther fans, we know just how exiting this is. Anything for panther fans! Spreading the love :)

You are the most awesome person EVER! I will take it for sure!

Archived