• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yo Yo what be up Panther nation!

Yo I be thinkin it be Sherrod yo. I be lookin foreward to him layin some wood sumpin propa on Matt Ryan clown ass. Oh snaps! I bets he pop ole Reggie bust in the dome ya heard! woot woot. My homie LIL Skidmark be thinkin the Cap be proper to do.
Yeah I feel ya dude! I hope you're right.

wazzup cuzzo fresh stack. This ya boy from the 510 bay area haystack up in dis bitch. What hood you be claimin ?? I'd jive to put a 187 up all over Brees biyyayach ass ya dig, but I slided clips hllow tips in my 20 inch gat to yank off some mad fire 187 homicide in some niggaz from da east. Come to my hiz house and i'll grab some bakin soda and show you how to fire up some made crack. Nigga I kno how to cook coc in a crack pipe ... hit a brotha up, holla at ya boy E-Cat, E Weeezzzy, easy e. Peace up, haystack

wazzup cuzzo fresh stack. This ya boy from the 510 bay area haystack up in dis bitch. What hood you be claimin ?? I'd jive to put a 187 up all over Brees biyyayach ass ya dig, but I slided clips hllow tips in my 20 inch gat to yank off some mad fire 187 homicide in some niggaz from da east. Come to my hiz house and i'll grab some bakin soda and show you how to fire up some made crack. Nigga I kno how to cook coc in a crack pipe ... hit a brotha up, holla at ya boy E-Cat, E Weeezzzy, easy e. Peace up, haystack

My crib useted to be down by Freedom, I was de only cracka up in da hood ya dig! I gots mad respects from da brothas. I used to perpetrate all ups and downs dat BLVD Ya heard! I used to roll down by da corna sto to picks up my Magnums so I could be runnin up in dem nubian queens yo. I gots popped by da man fo slangin dubs so Ids had to reevaluait da sityation and bounce for der wit da quickness. i be cool jivin wit ja boyeee! Hell ya we gwines to own Brees punk mole face team.

My crib useted to be down by Freedom, I was de only cracka up in da hood ya dig! I gots mad respects from da brothas. I used to perpetrate all ups and downs dat BLVD Ya heard! I used to roll down by da corna sto to picks up my Magnums so I could be runnin up in dem nubian queens yo. I gots popped by da man fo slangin dubs so Ids had to reevaluait da sityation and bounce for der wit da quickness. i be cool jivin wit ja boyeee! Hell ya we gwines to own Brees punk mole face team.

Ohh fa sho, slanggin dat fire on the free. Mad representin homie. poo (meant to say the other, lol) I was born in da town 73rd and High wid da bloods. a few scraps tried to clap me up but I popped my 20 out and slided some hollow tips in da dome, ya heard. I rep all of da stac now. Slang that fire purp grape grandaddy cali cush, hit a brotha up if ya need dad fire. Pounds for 2k, H/P's for 1200, zips and ounces 200-500. I also slang dat peruvian A1 nigaa slip dat make you fugin crow up in da bay, ya heard. Get at me if you want dat E, triple stack dolphins all day. My supply is urs cuzzo, rep dat freedom to da fullest and fug all dese hattin ass cracka jack crip scrap niggaz. Word, holla.

Hmmm...let's see. Brees man crush can only mean one thing, a NOLA troll!

Sheet quit ya clownin yo! I dont be diggin on nun dem Saint fools! I is who I say I is. lol you a busta, clownin and poo. We be keepin Brees and Ryan up in check this here year. and whoeva dat QB is for dem skank ass bucks dont bother me nuns dey bust dis yar

Archived