• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Legit Topic: for those over evaluaters out there...

TruCatzFan

Cam was absolutely HORRID in every pre season game that he played last season... And then he set records for passing yards in his first two starts of the regular season!

Keep in mind that our offense.... Even in the 3rd pre season game (where it's semi serious) will be very Vanilla...

Don't trip and don't over react...

We can lose every preseason game, or win the remaing ones... None of them determine Super Bowl or the cellar. The important thing is that we come out healthy and ready for week one.

Some guys are gamers, some are practice studs, some are both.

Cam has always been billed as a bright lights and pressure player.....not a practice all star.

Wasn't worried last year. Definitely not this year.

Chud isn't going to show everything in any of these preseason games. People should know this by now.

From the highlights I saw, the starter defense was looking good in the front 7. The Pass rush was present. The DT's looked mostly ok. Can't say the same for the secondary.

Anyone know where I can download this game? I'd like to watch it if possible. Or will it air on NFLN any time soon, again?

Chud isn't going to show everything in any of these preseason games. People should know this by now.

From the highlights I saw, the starter defense was looking good in the front 7. The Pass rush was present. The DT's looked mostly ok. Can't say the same for the secondary.

Anyone know where I can download this game? I'd like to watch it if possible. Or will it air on NFLN any time soon, again?

if you can stomach dropping $20 to watch mostly 3rd stringers you can get all of the preseason games on demand/stream most of them live:

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3

Look...my main beef isn't with Cam or even with the outcome of the game. My issue is that we got pretty much dominated by the Texans throughout this game, team energy was laughable, and no one stood out at DL or DB (except perhaps in a negative light). It seemed like one of the least productive practice games I've ever seen. We had the ball for 22 minutes in a 60 minute game. They ran 23 more plays than we did. How in the HELL are we supposed to establish game speed reaction, rhythm, and chemistry when our players only get a 22 minute walkthrough-like experience?

I thought it was WAY too nonchalant by the coaching staff. You can't tell me that part of RR's strategy was to see how his offense reacts to NOT HAVING THE BALL!

They ran the ball 39 times. We ran it 14. They ran nearly 25 total plays more than us. That tells me everything I need to know about where this team is right now. If they fired McDermott today I would say it was too late! Special teams was absolutely atrocious (so what if Adams can switch fields and break a few tackles every now and then).

Also, while we're on the subject...Cam did not do poo with the ball, play calling notwithstanding.

Look...my main beef isn't with Cam or even with the outcome of the game. My issue is that we got pretty much dominated by the Texans throughout this game, team energy was laughable, and no one stood out at DL or DB (except perhaps in a negative light). It seemed like one of the least productive practice games I've ever seen. We had the ball for 22 minutes in a 60 minute game. They ran 23 more plays than we did. How in the HELL are we supposed to establish game speed reaction, rhythm, and chemistry when our players only get a 22 minute walkthrough-like experience?

I thought it was WAY too nonchalant by the coaching staff. You can't tell me that part of RR's strategy was to see how his offense reacts to NOT HAVING THE BALL!

They ran the ball 39 times. We ran it 14. They ran nearly 25 total plays more than us. That tells me everything I need to know about where this team is right now. If they fired McDermott today I would say it was too late! Special teams was absolutely atrocious (so what if Adams can switch fields and break a few tackles every now and then).

Also, while we're on the subject...Cam did not do poo with the ball, play calling notwithstanding.

gallery_3_8_188573.jpg

Archived