• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I'm legitimately scared

CardiacCats

A few weeks ago I made a thread titled "Crazy story behind JAGUAR GUY" in which I found on another football forum across the web and wanted to share here. Well this good man cultclassiccat informed me that last night there were up to 265 guests viewing the Jaguar guy thread which should have been buried on the 5-6 page. Guests, not users. What do you guys think happened? Am I being investigated? If so the story isn't mine I found it on another forum and I even said that in my thread but I put it in white text so not anyone would see it and think I was smart. FBI, if you're reading this that's the true story.

sounds like you are fugged. Zod must have turned you in to da po po. Make sure to pick a fight with the biggest mofo you can find once in the big house. You can't wear a Panther polo in jail and that is the only way to get da respect

You never know really. Someone could have linked your post into another forum, or reddit, or some random community site and was getting a lot of click-throughs. I really wouldn't be worried, plagiarizing other forum's threads is probably the least of the FBI's, or any other law enforcement agency, worries.

Archived