• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buying 2 more PSLs (why is this Panther related?)

SCP

Because they guy who owns the two seats next to mine never comes to the game and sells the seats. A majority of the time, these seats are sold to opposing fan scumbags or some idiot in a Steeler jersey. I was able to track the current owner down through the Panther ticket office. By buying these PSLs I can guaruntee that at least 4 seats will never see the ass of an opposing fan. My rule of thumb is you can't come to a game with me or buy my tickets if you're not a Panther fan. I'd rather the seats go empty. Money well invested in my opinion. Suck it Cowboy fans.

Edit: that is at least until I die, the Panthers move, or they build a new stadium and I get screwed when the PSLs are voided.

Where are your seats??

I'm definitely dreading the day the panthers announce new stadium plans.

My PSL investment goes down the tube when that happens.

I wonder will it come before or after a Super Bowl?

How much do PSL's go for now?

And I can't wait for a new stadium...Hopefully my money right by then...I'm getting 4 tickets...BALLIN!!!

I'm definitely dreading the day the panthers announce new stadium plans.

My PSL investment goes down the tube when that happens.

Well right now they are doing a study about renovations to BofA. I'd like to think a $100m renovation would last us another 20 years. I don't know about you guys but if I'm still alive in 20 years PSLs will be the least of my problems.

I've contended all along we don't need new, just upgrade to keep up with the times. But all bets are off when JR steps down or passes. It's the unforeseen that makes me look at PSLs as a net loss financially. I'm good with it because I enjoy the game day experience so much.

Laser beams to kill opposing fans would be sweet and worth the cash.

Well the Panthers have already said they wish the stadium was smaller. Unless you plan on hosting Super Bowls it just doesn't make sense to build a massive stadium. The corner seats of the upper deck only sell out once or twice a year and the Panthers/Fox end up buying them out. If we ever do rebuild it will be a smaller stadium. The location is just so perfect in my opinion. Even on game days I can get into town pretty easy.

Well right now they are doing a study about renovations to BofA. I'd like to think a $100m renovation would last us another 20 years. I don't know about you guys but if I'm still alive in 20 years PSLs will be the least of my problems.

I hope you're right. I think the stadium is still top notch and renovations would do the place wonders. A new stadium would be a novelty, but would never be received as well as this one was.

Furthermore, I have no idea where they would build a new one. Most of the property uptown is zoned in a way that would not allow the project and I seriously doubt that Mr. Richardson or the next team owner would want to move it out of the city.

Well played sir... I was thinking about forcing myself to vomit on the opposing fans that sit near me but this is a much better approach.

We just abuse the opposing team fans when they sit in our section.

We have run off no less than a dozen different fans by halftime.

They literally never come back for the 2h

Yep, I think this is a definite financial loss. Unless I sell after Cam wins us a super bowl, but who the fug would want to do that. I'm looking at it as an investment in time with my two boys as they get older. Also, it's an investment in quality of viewing since I no longer have to rub elbows with scumbags.

You could donate them and take the tax write-off in the meantime.

Archived