• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buying 2 more PSLs (why is this Panther related?)

SCP

Because they guy who owns the two seats next to mine never comes to the game and sells the seats. A majority of the time, these seats are sold to opposing fan scumbags or some idiot in a Steeler jersey. I was able to track the current owner down through the Panther ticket office. By buying these PSLs I can guaruntee that at least 4 seats will never see the ass of an opposing fan. My rule of thumb is you can't come to a game with me or buy my tickets if you're not a Panther fan. I'd rather the seats go empty. Money well invested in my opinion. Suck it Cowboy fans.

Edit: that is at least until I die, the Panthers move, or they build a new stadium and I get screwed when the PSLs are voided.

bravo

Maybe we can create another forum for fans to submit cases like this where opposing fans gain access.

Maybe the huddlers can contribute monetarily and these seats be purchased in the name of the huddle.

Maybe then, all contributors go into a drawing for tickets on home games. I am sure a contribution scale can be created to make all contributions equal to access to a chance at the seats.

Maybe the Huddle can go even further and contact the ticket office to assist in finding such tickets that are habitually placed on stub hub and open to and smut-ball cowgirl or falconvict fan that wants them. In the spirit of the twelfth man, home team spirit, Panther pride and all that maybe the Huddle and the Panthers can forge a stronger relationship through this medium.

good idea?

Because they guy who owns the two seats next to mine never comes to the game and sells the seats. A majority of the time, these seats are sold to opposing fan scumbags or some idiot in a Steeler jersey. I was able to track the current owner down through the Panther ticket office. By buying these PSLs I can guaruntee that at least 4 seats will never see the ass of an opposing fan. My rule of thumb is you can't come to a game with me or buy my tickets if you're not a Panther fan. I'd rather the seats go empty. Money well invested in my opinion. Suck it Cowboy fans.

Edit: that is at least until I die, the Panthers move, or they build a new stadium and I get screwed when the PSLs are voided.

I had a feeling you wanted me to watch a few games with you... you shouldn't have.

bravo

Maybe we can create another forum for fans to submit cases like this where opposing fans gain access.

Maybe the huddlers can contribute monetarily and these seats be purchased in the name of the huddle.

Maybe then, all contributors go into a drawing for tickets on home games. I am sure a contribution scale can be created to make all contributions equal to access to a chance at the seats.

Maybe the Huddle can go even further and contact the ticket office to assist in finding such tickets that are habitually placed on stub hub and open to and smut-ball cowgirl or falconvict fan that wants them. In the spirit of the twelfth man, home team spirit, Panther pride and all that maybe the Huddle and the Panthers can forge a stronger relationship through this medium.

good idea?

I wish I could contribute to the huddle "take back our stadium" fund, but I'm busy saving my spare change for helping chip in towards Cam's next mammoth contract.

SCP, every man's hero. Let me know when I can buy those tickets and go with you one game. All in!

I wish I could contribute to the huddle "take back our stadium" fund, but I'm busy saving my spare change for helping chip in towards Cam's next mammoth contract.

c'mon Chaos. Think about it. Once we get the fund rolling and get rid of the cowgurls and Stiller fans we can get started on the douchebags who drape their pastel sweaters over their shoulders

I'm definitely dreading the day the panthers announce new stadium plans.

My PSL investment goes down the tube when that happens.

Yep, I think this is a definite financial loss. Unless I sell after Cam wins us a super bowl, but who the fug would want to do that. I'm looking at it as an investment in time with my two boys as they get older. Also, it's an investment in quality of viewing since I no longer have to rub elbows with scumbags.

Archived