• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/3 Training Camp, Twitter Thread

Lafell looked great today on routes then yards plus between the hashes. He wasn't as good on the underneath stuff , couldn't get open and then dropped a screen and was gettin some coaching on that. By far the most impressive player of an otherwise lackluster practice. He worked over Beason, munny, and Nakamura for good gains.

Love Ron's hat.

Also, love the idea of that monster backfield. Chud is prolly dreaming up all kinds of crazy things he can do with that.

I remember one of his first interviews, he said we were a run first team. I really expect to see that this year. It's really the best type of offense for a qb like cam.

Well, using 2 WRs would be an option....but teams who use the wishbone usually dont do it often when serious about pounding the rock...

Often they use one or both those spots with TEs...and basically turn them into lineman.

So, everyone could be correct really....depends what they are trying to do.

i agree that they should he bigger receivers, could still pass out of it. would be some good misdirection in the redzone.

Archived