• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/3 Training Camp, Twitter Thread

This wouldn't be a running formation. The only true RB in that formation would be Williams...I view Tolbert as a FB/TE anyway.

It would be a running formation. Williams and Stewart are running back, with Tolbert in as either a FB or a HB. The D would key in on run all the way.

@josephperson

#Panthers second-year OL Lee Ziemba getting his knee looked after injuring it at practice late Thursday.

Sigh!! What is new. Another guy it hurt. This team has always been known for been the injury bug team. Hopefully Lee will be ok. But if not I still think we are ok for right now. Injuried players are stacking up slowly before we have our first preseason game. This will be a long training camp. <_<

@josephperson

Clarification: #Panthers coach Ron Rivera says LB Thomas Davis has a calf strain, but his surgically-repaired knee is fine. Still, team will continue to be cautious with Davis, who is trying to become the first player to return from three ACL surgeries on same knee.

Ok we are hearing the same thing over and over again. Davis will be fine and we know that. Person is a little slow with the news ain't he. LOL

5 O-linemen,3 backs and Cam = 9. Leaves room for a WR and a TE or 2 WRs. If the D stacks the box they still don't know who'll get the ball or if its the option. It could be a screen and also leaves the WR one on one.

Damn, i have had way too many drinks at the beach today. Impaired my math skills.

Archived