• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/3 Training Camp, Twitter Thread

Sounds like Murphy might have an issue with drops. It's a shame because it sounds like he can get open well enough. Hopefully it's something they can fix as he adjusts to Cam's passes. I know a lot of guys have commented on how hard Cam throws compared to most QB's.

Sounds like Murphy might have an issue with drops. It's a shame because it sounds like he can get open well enough. Hopefully it's something they can fix as he adjusts to Cam's passes. I know a lot of guys have commented on how hard Cam throws compared to most QB's.

Way to early to say. We have not been through one preseason game yet. We need to wait until they gone through real games to see if he will be dropping a lot of passes. Just practice. The guy will improve through the preseason. Just the timing between him and Cam right now. I ain't to worried right now.

Yea lets put a hurt guy out there to play. Are you crazy or something. You don't just put a player out there who is hurt and make him keep going and risk further injury to him. -_-

Yeah I know I'm just saying if he wants to start he needs to get back soon...In the NFL you shouldn't hurt your hamstring..you should be well stretched

Archived