• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Direct TV - NFL Sunday Ticket

KBRed

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I've always been a TWC customer. I'm moving into a new place and noticed that Direct TV was offering free NFL Sunday Ticket for one year. That alone makes it tempting to go with them. It is a two year agreement though.

Has anyone had major issues with Direct TV? I know there are small glitches with all cable companies, but I was just curious what your thoughts were on this before I make the switch. Plus, I want to get it before the offer expires, which I'm not sure when that could be.

Thanks in advance.

Have had them for over 10 years and not many problems. Also once your contract expires is the best time to get some free stuff. poo If you call them and say you were debating on switching to their service you will probably get free stuff plus sunday ticket.

I love Directv.

We've had it for almost 5 years now, no complaints.

Only thing is if you do go with them make sure the tech does a proper install of the dish, that affects how often/if you lose signal when there's bad weather.

And they do go out of their way to retain you when your contract is up, I just signed a new 2 year contract and got just about everything they have to offer free

I had them a while but switched back to twc because it tiled out a fair amount on me and they didn't have the locals in hd at the time. Now that I have a new house I just don't want a dish mounted to the house or even in my yard. Nfln is the only positive to me since I'm in the panther market.

Archived