• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton/Williams/Stewart all snubbed on Madden 13

TruCatzFan

They put DWill's trucking at an 49? WTF. Only 2 players lower than him are Danny Woodhead at 40 and Darren Sproles at 41. Also, why is Tolbert's overall stat 5 points higher than Double Trouble? I would have been happy if all 3 had overalls of 89. At least Tolbert is the 3rd highest rated FB in the game. At this rate I will be expecting Smith to be 85 overall and the rest of the WR's to be in the 60s.

They put DWill's trucking at an 49? WTF. Only 2 players lower than him are Danny Woodhead at 40 and Darren Sproles at 41. Also, why is Tolbert's overall stat 5 points higher than Double Trouble? I would have been happy if all 3 had overalls of 89. At least Tolbert is the 3rd highest rated FB in the game. At this rate I will be expecting Smith to be 85 overall and the rest of the WR's to be in the 60s.

Donny Moore is a bucs fan. Maybe he mad?

Can you post spreadsheet of ratings? I'm at work and every link i click on gets "web sensed" (BLOCKED)

Thanks

*********NERD ALERT*********

Madden 13 demo rolls out Tuesday afternoon on PS3.

Tuesday Morning for XBOX

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/566832-madden-nfl-13-demo-arrives-august-14th-ps3-360-vita.html

My PS 3 tag is TANTRIC-NINJA hit me up and state ur a huddle nerd

Donny Moore (the rating "czar") has committed a major injustice and therefore we shall strike and kill.

@donny_moore complain to this man.

He has to increase Cam's deep throw accuracy. It is at a 75 where The Golden Calf of Bristol has an 82!! Freeman has a 84, RGIII has an 88 like Cam did in 12. This will make him really average and nullify Steve Smiths speed on streaks and fades.

Somehow Cam Newtons deep accuracy went down this offseason as it was a solid 88 at the end of the season...

Cam is 4th with 20 yard + completions and 9th in 40 yrd completions.

Archived