• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that camp has started...

TruCatzFan

This board will go from threads about nothing, to threads about everything.

People will over react to everything, bad throws by Cam... Drops... You name it.

I hope you newbies are ready for every move to be over analyzed, and oh... Everybody on teh heddles will suddenly be an expert at evaluating our players from practice to practice.

Don't get me wrong, I've totally had this day circled on the Calendar since week 17 last year... Just not looking fwd to people over reacting to every little thing.

Let the games begin

This board will go from threads about nothing, to threads about everything.

People will over react to everything, Just not looking fwd to people over reacting to every little thing.

My observation is that the above description is the normal state of things on this message board. Understand where you are going but not sure that training camp has anything to do with it.

This thread does nothing but alert the TONS of newbies that this site has attracted, if you're a vet obviously disregard...

Are you seriously trying to tell me that someone won't make a thread in the next hr about being concerned about how many int's Cam threw tonight?

DPantherman, thanks for the kind words

Everyone else carry on.

Are you warning us in advance for your annual the sky is falling thread?

You obviously have me confused with another poster. I was not expecting good fanfare with this thread.

I was actually hoping that if I went ahead and put it out there, that maybe it'd curb the jackassery around here. If it does then good, if not at least I tried.

Archived