• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Manny Ramirez suspended 50 games for steroids

King Taharqa

Sounds like Manny wanted to get the ol' libido fired up again using a girlie fertility drug that ALSO happens to fire up testosterone production.

But I'm sure in Manny's case it was "just to improve quality of life", not quality of performance on the field.

Nice try. Fail.

Sounds like Manny wanted to get the ol' libido fired up again using a girlie fertility drug that ALSO happens to fire up testosterone production.

But I'm sure in Manny's case it was "just to improve quality of life", not quality of performance on the field.

Nice try. Fail.

Yep, that's what I heard, purportedly the same stuff Giambi and Bonds used. Barring an excellent explanation from a personal physician baseball should just move to lifetime bans on this stuff and the players who test positive for it. Period.

I hope Frank McCourt sends Manny packing like Andrew Jones barring anything else coming to light.

Nice try. Fail.

It's common for people to take drugs like these after they have come off of steroids because the increase in testosterone helps prevent side effects of suddenly coming off of steroids.

Archived