• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Wallace

Panthers4lyfe

Cam himself will develope receivers.

You think that Harrison, Wayne, Clark, Stokley, ect. would have been as good as they were/are if they were with say the Raiders the past decade?

The thing with us Panther fans is we like to give Delhomme ( dont kill me I love the guy too) too much credit. He had a couple pro bowl recievers that would have been pro bowl recievers without him.

Cam himself will develope receivers.

You think that Harrison, Wayne, Clark, Stokley, ect. would have been as good as they were/are if they were with say the Raiders the past decade?

The thing with us Panther fans is we like to give Delhomme ( dont kill me I love the guy too) too much credit. He had a couple pro bowl recievers that would have been pro bowl recievers without him.

While Jake wasn't a top QB, this is incorrect. Jake had the #1 WR in the league TWICE, once with Smith and once with Moose. When Moose when to Chicago, he never even TOUCHED that year he was the #1 in the league.

Wallace joining the Carolina Panthers would create a nightmare matchup for opposing defenses lining up with Steve Smith.

This is the only quote regarding the Panthers and Wallace on the Pigskin report, so don't read anything into it. Just thought that the dreamers would enjoy it.

It is rumored that Wallace reportedly turned down a 5-year, $50 mil deal. Wow! What does this guy want? Like I said earlier, we have our Mike Wallace in Louis Murphy.

so actually the steelers beat writer just reported, on rotoworld.com, that he was Vincent Jackson money. 5yr 55mil. id get it doneeee, restructure dwill after the year so we can lock up stew also

To elaborate: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/28/wallace-wants-to-be-paid-like-vincent-jackson-not-fitzgerald/

If they could make this happen, it'd be supremely awesome. But I wouldn't like it if it came at the expense of not being able to sign Stewart.

No way the dude is a dinosaur and I'm pretty sure he has died.

R.I.P

mike-wallace-03.jpg

I had the living hell neg repped out of me the day he died and I made a post in the Panther's forum, misleading anyone that clicked on the link into thinking it was the football player.

Really? How is that? Has people already forgotten that by the year 2014 that the TV money comes into affect and teams salary caps will start going way up then. I'm sure by the time Newton contract comes due. We will have more then enough cap to take care of him for many years to come.

sshhhhh.......just don't let the agents know the teams will have all that extra cap space......

Archived