• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Wallace

Panthers4lyfe

Steelers are about to dangle him. lets make our offense even more dynamic.. The steelers signed antonio brown yesterday instead of giving the money to wallace like they should have.. if they let him walk they'll get a 3rd round pick, at the very end of the round. i'd offer our 2014 3rd rounder for him. since we don't have next years.. it allows them to move up a couple of picks, hopefully only 1 :) i know i'll get eaten alive for this. "trading a pick". but his talent and speed is undeniable. he can be our future #1 and allow us to move smitty around A LOT more. smitty, wallace, lafell, gettis, murphy, adams, pilares. we'd have to keep 7 recievers on the active roster but we could because our o-line has so much versatility. highly doubtful. but what do yall think?we got olsen for a 3rd and it wasn't even reported we were interested until the day the trade happened. why not get wallace? whatcha'll think? but with that said i do love the squad we have and have full confidence we can compete for a championship with the roster we have!

While he'd be a perfect heir for Smitty, and based on talent and value alone I'd probably even offer a 2nd for him (or maybe a 2014 2nd), right now the money ain't right for this move (needing to resign Stewart, etc) and I'm sure they wanna see what they have in the young fellas they have currently.

Now after this season, if the possibility is still there and Murphy, Gettis, Pilares and Adams (assuming those are the other 4 WRs on our roster with Smitty and Lafell) all look like they don't have much potential then F yea, go get Wallace.

Archived