• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason power rankings article on NFL.com

JawnyBlaze

Lots of people think KC are gonna do big things this year.

So much has to do with the schedule but they seem to always under perform their potential.....who know.On the other hand our schedule sucks and we are going to have to have some guys step up this year to be better than NO and Atlanta.

A lot of people are overhyping the Broncos though. They're an average team at best, even with Manning.

The receiving core is weak, and Manning isn't getting younger. I think he'll have the worst season since his 2nd or 3rd in the league for sure.

The defense can be solid, but outside of an ancient Champ Bailey, that secondary isn't very good.

Edit: Forgot they picked up Tracy Porter, but still. The defense is good, not great.

Indy was a below average team without Manning....and playoff lock with him. Manning is that good.

Indy was a below average team without Manning....and playoff lock with him. Manning is that good.

Indy had years of cohesiveness with the "Manning" offense. I'm curious to see how well Denver converts to what Manning wants to do, and how much Fox lets him take the reigns. They are having to install all of this in one off season. Don't be surprised if they stuggle this year.

Indy had years of cohesiveness with the "Manning" offense. I'm curious to see how well Denver converts to what Manning wants to do, and how much Fox lets him take the reigns. They are having to install all of this in one off season. Don't be surprised if they stuggle this year.

Well, it's not like they became a double digit win playoff team after years of being together.....Indy became that Manning's 2nd year and never really looked back.

But I agree that it is up to Fox...too many players have called him a control freak with his thumbprint on everything. Fox has to remove himself from that offense....and the past few years he has been heavily influencing them

Well, it's not like they became a double digit win playoff team after years of being together.....Indy became that Manning's 2nd year and never really looked back.

I didn't say it wasn't possible, but it's going to be difficult. There are egos, this is the NFL after all. Will that FO and coaching staff allow Manning to install his offense and call plays at the line, or is the OC going to have control over play calling? Who knows. It very well could turn into a poo show.

I didn't say it wasn't possible, but it's going to be difficult. There are egos, this is the NFL after all. Will that FO and coaching staff allow Manning to install his offense and call plays at the line, or is the OC going to have control over play calling? Who knows. It very well could turn into a poo show.

I edited my other post, fully agree that Fox and his ego have to turn it over to Manning. Manning being one of the GOAT might allow Fox to actually do it....we will see.

Archived