• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TJ Lang has issues with Kalil's prediction

JawnyBlaze

Fuel the fire BJ Lang...fuel it. Things like this make it clear to me that what Kalil did will pay off dividends 100 fold. Our fan base will be slobbering at the mouth week 2 if we win opening weekend down in Tampa. If we win the first two....there will be riots as far away as Polkville. We may say in retrospect that Kalil singlehandedly unified our fanbase unlike any other event in our history.

As far as HJ Lang goes, let me return the favor two fold.

#1 I have issues with your issues and #2 NOBODY gives a damn what you think. Probably not even the Puckers. This future HOF'er has started 14 of his 39 career games yet wants to throw in his opinion on our ProBowler.

In my best QCB voice, "TJ Lang......neverheardof'em".

You guys may not like it but he does have a point about the guarantee part.

That said, every team and it's players have the same aspirations. The packers already won their superbowl, and as a team that almost went undefeated last year it's easy for them to dismiss a team like the panthers. Kalil is not some diva who went on espn though, he spoke directly to the community.

GB struggled against a rookie in his 2nd start, whose team was installing a new O and D with no offseason, and already plagued with major defensive injuries.

That is just reality

IMHO every player on every team should guarantee a Super Bowl win every year. What is the point in playing, if not to win. I dont see anything wrong with anyone on any team doing it. Even though I laugh at my brother when he says it every year about the Bucs. Lol

Archived