• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TJ Lang has issues with Kalil's prediction

JawnyBlaze

You guys may not like it but he does have a point about the guarantee part.

That said, every team and it's players have the same aspirations. The packers already won their superbowl, and as a team that almost went undefeated last year it's easy for them to dismiss a team like the panthers. Kalil is not some diva who went on espn though, he spoke directly to the community.

Easy for them to dismiss the panthers??? Um we almost beat them last year. We SHOULD HAVE fuggin beat them. Aaron Rodgers even said himself that he "was glad they got to play him early in the year, because when Cam figured it out it would be very tough to stop him"

Easy for them to dismiss the panthers??? Um we almost beat them last year. We SHOULD HAVE fuggin beat them. Aaron Rodgers even said himself that he "was glad they got to play him early in the year, because when Cam figured it out it would be very tough to stop him"

Remind me, who won that game again? We still have a lot to prove, like it or not.

Remind me, who won that game again? We still have a lot to prove, like it or not.

Granted, but saying its "easy to dismiss us" is definitely not even close to being accurate! Aaron Rodgers gets it, and he has to face us... And by default it makes your opinion on this matter quite irrelevant.

Granted, but saying its "easy to dismiss us" is definitely not even close to being accurate! Aaron Rodgers gets it, and he has to face us... And by default it makes your opinion on this matter quite irrelevant.

Seems fairly accurate to me. Yes our qb had a spectacular season and we had several close games, we still only won 6. Let's also not forget our performance against the titans and our final game of the season against the Saints***. Embarrassments. Factor in the questions of how improved our defense and special teams will be, open your eyes. We will get there, but it won't be overnight.

Seems fairly accurate to me. Yes our qb had a spectacular season and we had several close games, we still only won 6. Let's also not forget our performance against the titans and our final game of the season against the Saints****. Embarrassments. Factor in the questions of how improved our defense and special teams will be, open your eyes. We will get there, but it won't be overnight.

So essentially what you just admitted is that teams don't consider us a threat whatsoever, and can "easily dismiss" the SB guarantee. It's funny that several HC' and GM's around the League don't agree with you at all. I obviously disagree with you as well.

One of us may need to open our eyes, but it certainly isn't me!

So essentially what you just admitted is that teams don't consider us a threat whatsoever, and can "easily dismiss" the SB guarantee. It's funny that several HC' and GM's around the League don't agree with you at all. I obviously disagree with you as well.

One of us may need to open our eyes, but it certainly isn't me!

I don't understand what you're getting all bent out of shape about, chill.

I've never said we are not a threat. My only point was they are arguably the nfc's top team, we are up and coming. They aren't exactly going to kiss our asses, and we wouldn't to them either. We were inconsistent, and they were not. As far as other head coaches or gm's saying great things, what else would they say? They aren't going to hand out bulletin board material, only rex ryan does stupid poo like that. Agree to disagree I suppose.

This reminds me of 2005 only I think this team might be better than that one. Whatever happens, I like the swag on this team. Lets be real, wide receivers and running backs say this kind of crap all the time but a center???? Rivera must be stirring up some strong koolaid this year.

Who cares about what this TJ guy thinks. It ain't like Khalil is the first guy ever to predict his team to a SB. I'm sure other NFL Players have done that in the past as well. People need to mind their own business. Khalil is just trying to get the fans and his teammates pumped for the season. Nothing wrong with that. Screw everyone else.

I don't understand what you're getting all bent out of shape about, chill.

I've never said we are not a threat. My only point was they are arguably the nfc's top team, we are up and coming. They aren't exactly going to kiss our asses, and we wouldn't to them either. We were inconsistent, and they were not. As far as other head coaches or gm's saying great things, what else would they say? They aren't going to hand out bulletin board material, only rex ryan does stupid poo like that. Agree to disagree I suppose.

You should try to work on improving your reading comprehension.

Archived