• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fallout 3.. again..

Samuel L. Jackson

I now admit I was wrong about this game.

It is GOOD.

I already beat the main misson, but went back to a previous save, and just started walking. Did that pretty much all day and WOW what fun.

Very rich story, cool combat system (which makes-up for the tedious aiming :?), and it really customizes to your style of play.

Much better than Fable2 IMO.

just got the game and have been wondering around aimlessly for a few hours just killin some things...very in depth game and addictive.

ive been looking for "the family" and that damn kid whose parents got killed. Even though finding things can be annoying its a fun game.

Your looking for the Meresti Metro Station not any of the 3 places the old guy told you about, you can go here to find out what you need to know, and I know some don't like to use guides for games but for that mission at least you will need one otherwise it will take you forever to finish.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/939933/55190

Your looking for the Meresti Metro Station not any of the 3 places the old guy told you about, you can go here to find out what you need to know, and I know some don't like to use guides for games but for that mission at least you will need one otherwise it will take you forever to finish.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/939933/55190

Thanks Doc...Yeah I like to play a game all the way through the first time without using a guide. It takes longer but I feel better when I eventually beat it.

I know that basically I just used you all as my game guide but I still dont feel like Im using a guide!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I've just about done everything you can do in one play through and awesome game, just wished it had more outlined quests like Oblivion, this game you just seem to do more exploring then actually going out and doing something, I spent a hour and a half just wondering around aimlessly.

• 2 weeks later...

So I was on that mission at Tenpenny where you get paid to go wipe out the ghouls. Problem is, I wasted Roy the ghoul right when I came onto him at the Tower when he wanted in. I liked his gun, so I waxed him. Now I went to the tunnell and wiped out all the ghouls (and the other named ghoul) and didn't complete quest. Think it's glitched since I killed him early on.

I'm basically doing it in the bad path lol. I didn't finish all the Megaton quests cause I blew that place up.

So I was on that mission at Tenpenny where you get paid to go wipe out the ghouls. Problem is, I wasted Roy the ghoul right when I came onto him at the Tower when he wanted in. I liked his gun, so I waxed him. Now I went to the tunnell and wiped out all the ghouls (and the other named ghoul) and didn't complete quest. Think it's glitched since I killed him early on.

I'm basically doing it in the bad path lol. I didn't finish all the Megaton quests cause I blew that place up.

I didn't realize what I was doing when I first came to Megaton, and couldn't blow the town up.

I didn't realize what I was doing when I first came to Megaton, and couldn't blow the town up.

Yeah I should have done some more quests but I didn't before blowing it up. Good news, I finished the Ghoul quest, turns out there was like 1-2 more Ghouls down there I didn't get too. This game is so addicting. Level 7 right now, just got first mini-gun (oh well since i'm small arms anyway). I'm taking my time with it.

I went very Balanced on my guy, and the mini guns are fun, but they are nothing compared to the People melting Plasma gun, nothing says they're dead like a pile of green goo being all that's left of them.

but you can't get that till the game is almost over with.

Yeah at the time I was getting more small guns so I decided to go with that. Repair is a sweet skill too. Got a nice Chinese Assault Rifle from a big mutant at the police station. This game is insane, so in-depth, I'll prob buy it from gamefly cause I see 1-2 replays at least. I still haven't went and found Dogmeat yet lol. May do that tonight after work.

Archived