• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles interested in Shockey

Panthers4lyfe

I'm with the Panthers on this issue, in that we need to look at what we got in the youngsters before we consider bringing him back. I get wanting Shockey back because of his attitude, but Shockeys production is tailing off a bit. Last year he had a lot of trouble getting any separation. If we want him back, he'll be available because if I were the eagles, I would go with Shiancoe(sp). I don't think the panthers really want him back to be honest.

that? lmfao foreal? please tell me its a joke. Will any of those guys other than Barnidge make the team? Practice squad, sure, but foreal.

Those are the young TEs they're looking at...like it or not. And one of them could take Brockels spot....or is he going all pro this year?

Hello! Hello! We do have a guy name Greg Olsen we traded for last year. I'm sure this guy learned a lot from Shocky last year. Let see if Olsen can turn up the burners and start getting more aggressive on routes and catching the ball more. Shocky was pretty good for us. But for now it time to trust guys like Olsen or Gary to get the job done at the TE position.

Have always liked Shockey, even when he played for the Giants. Panthers would be so lucky to have him back but Hurney is Hurney. If a vet can help this team Hurney has no interest..

Damn that Hurney for not re-signing that #2 tight end back.

Archived