• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

CardiacCats

Everyone attacking flat bills must have the same sterotypical view of what wearing a flat bill looks like... As was referenced in an earlier post a little sweat and actually wearing the hat goes a long way in removing the "flat bill look" that so many people on here despise.

Here, I'll include some examples:

Exhibit 1: Twat.... retard.... feel free and make fun of people like this at every given opportunity.

******.jpg

Exhibit 2:

Take a baseball player, someone who is in their hat several days and sweats a lot. Look at the way the hat bends into a much more respectable appearance. Break your hat in (like you should with them anyways) and get it the right size you'll be fine...

Pedroia_dugout0104.jpg

First of all, as an avid New Era supporter and owner of about 10-12 New Era authentic baseball hats, these hats look anything but stupid on a white person. They are the actual hats baseball players wear on the field! Are you now going to claim they look stupid? It's called breaking a flatty in. All you need to do is rock the hat forwards for a significant amount of time and in due time you will start to notice a really natural curve and the rest of the hat will start to mold to your head if you bought the right size to begin with.

Go watch an MLB baseball game and tell me all the white players look like morons in their hats. With a little sweat and patience, these New Era sideline caps will get a natural curve that will look just like those you see on the field. Now, it is also preference...there are a few of my MLB caps that I wear only backwards and have kept the brim flat. There are others that I chose to wear forward and now have a permanent natural curve that fits my head perfectly and fits as New Era intended.

The hats that actually look the most ridiculous are those that have some obnoxious unnatural bended brim like the rest that are for sale out there. So, go buy this sideline hat... wear it forwards pulled all the way down as you see MLB players wear theirs when they are playing. Maybe give the brim a little help and lightly curve it while its on your head but it will do the rest of the work itself. If you wear it out in a light rain, this also helps it to shrink to your head and get a better curve.

Everyone can pull off a flat brim if you know what your doing. If you want me to post some pictures of the same style New Era hats with a natural curve that looks perfectly fine on a white person, I will.

This

First of all, as an avid New Era supporter and owner of about 10-12 New Era authentic baseball hats, these hats look anything but stupid on a white person. They are the actual hats baseball players wear on the field! Are you now going to claim they look stupid? It's called breaking a flatty in. All you need to do is rock the hat forwards for a significant amount of time and in due time you will start to notice a really natural curve and the rest of the hat will start to mold to your head if you bought the right size to begin with.

Go watch an MLB baseball game and tell me all the white players look like morons in their hats. With a little sweat and patience, these New Era sideline caps will get a natural curve that will look just like those you see on the field. Now, it is also preference...there are a few of my MLB caps that I wear only backwards and have kept the brim flat. There are others that I chose to wear forward and now have a permanent natural curve that fits my head perfectly and fits as New Era intended.

The hats that actually look the most ridiculous are those that have some obnoxious unnatural bended brim like the rest that are for sale out there. So, go buy this sideline hat... wear it forwards pulled all the way down as you see MLB players wear theirs when they are playing. Maybe give the brim a little help and lightly curve it while its on your head but it will do the rest of the work itself. If you wear it out in a light rain, this also helps it to shrink to your head and get a better curve.

Everyone can pull off a flat brim if you know what your doing. If you want me to post some pictures of the same style New Era hats with a natural curve that looks perfectly fine on a white person, I will.

last time I "broke in a flatty" your mom told me to hurry up before you got home lol

Everyone attacking flat bills must have the same sterotypical view of what wearing a flat bill looks like... As was referenced in an earlier post a little sweat and actually wearing the hat goes a long way in removing the "flat bill look" that so many people on here despise.

Here, I'll include some examples:

Exhibit 1: Twat.... retard.... feel free and make fun of people like this at every given opportunity.

******.jpg

Exhibit 2:

Take a baseball player, someone who is in their hat several days and sweats a lot. Look at the way the hat bends into a much more respectable appearance. Break your hat in (like you should with them anyways) and get it the right size you'll be fine...

Pedroia_dugout0104.jpg

the 2nd hat may be termed "flat bill" but that is not what we are talking about here and not what the picture of the new hat shows. That hat is fine. The first example is, well, you nailed it so I don't have to lol.

plus black caps with the blue bill is retarded anyway.

Archived