• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

CardiacCats

I don't wear skinny jeans, those look stupid. But there is nothing wrong with wearing a flat bill everyone wears them

When I was in highschool it was cuffed jeans and mullets and baja hoodies.

I don't wear skinny jeans, those look stupid. But there is nothing wrong with wearing a flat bill everyone wears them

Kid, listen to the grown ups on this one. Bend that bill, thank us later. Also, stop listening to the radio hip hop horse poo and start listening to actual music or college chicks will want nothing to do with you.

Kid, listen to the grown ups on this one. Bend that bill, thank us later. Also, stop listening to the radio hip hop horse poo and start listening to actual music or college chicks will want nothing to do with you.

Why does it matter what music I listen to? So because I'm a fan of Kanye West I'll never be able to get with a girl in college? You're really saying that right now, no I'll take word from my friends that are in college right now that listen to Kanye West and wear flat bills and have no problems with the ladies.

Archived