• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

CardiacCats

Attention fellow white fellows:

You have one option. A normal curved bill hat worn bill forward on your head pulled down to the fit it was designed for. Thats the only look that doesn't make you look like a complete and total douche bag. If you are wearing a flat bill cocked to the side or way up on your head, you are being made fun of. On second thought, please continue wearing your hats this way as we always need a good laugh.

You have one option. A normal curved bill hat worn bill forward on your head pulled down to the fit it was designed for. Thats the only look that doesn't make you look like a complete and total douche bag. If you are wearing a flat bill cocked to the side or way up on your head, you are being made fun of. On second thought, please continue wearing your hats this way as we always need a good laugh.

Dude flat bill hats are HUGE now. White people do not get made fun of for wearing them. With that being said I like wear mine backwards.

got several new era baseball hats. Was thrilled when they took over because I just dont like the regular style hats, never seemed to feel right. This is much better than those shitty draft day hats. Got mine last night and love it. Wear it backwards only though. No way as a 20 year old white kid I can pull it off to the front lol

That Falcons fitted is nice as fug. I can't rock it though. The Panther fan in me won't allow it. Also, I don't wear fitteds, or hats period, but ima still cop the new panthers fitted and just stick it in the back window of my ride or something. That's a nice looking hat.

got several new era baseball hats. Was thrilled when they took over because I just dont like the regular style hats, never seemed to feel right. This is much better than those shitty draft day hats. Got mine last night and love it. Wear it backwards only though. No way as a 20 year old white kid I can pull it off to the front lol

same here bruh. I can't pull it off forwards, I only wear it forwards when I need to keep the sun out of my eyes or something lol

Yup. And break it in, rub some dirt on it, and only wash it under threat of violence from the SO. My white New Era hat I got a month or so ago is now a dirty yellow color, complete with rips. Brett Favre would be proud.

Yup. And break it in, rub some dirt on it, and only wash it under threat of violence from the SO. My white New Era hat I got a month or so ago is now a dirty yellow color, complete with rips. Brett Favre would be proud.

and you say we're dumb for wearing flat bills?

Archived