• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

CardiacCats

Geez.

I have a 7 7/8 melon and the flexfit fits OK. Maybe you just have a weirdly shaped head. Mom dropped you or something. Wait, that's me.

I'm about a 7 3/4. Both the hats I'm talking about are one size fits all. Like I said. The one snapped the way Floppin was talking about. The other didn't. I have two other non panther hats that are L/XL like you talked about, and they fit well. Just not as good as fitted hat.

Kanye West, Jay Z, and Kendrick Lamar are the best rappers right now. Kanye and Jay are in the top-5 of all time.

Kanye and JayZ shat on the industry right along with Lil Wayne. it's all egotistical rap, no lyrical substance at all.

I'm about a 7 3/4. Both the hats I'm talking about are one size fits all. Like I said. The one snapped the way Floppin was talking about. The other didn't. I have two other non panther hats that are L/XL like you talked about, and they fit well. Just not as good as fitted hat.

Is the one that didn't snap an older hat? Perhaps they weren't made that way originally? I found out because I used to get hats from gear reps when I worked on Ski Mountains and they were the ones that told me about snapping them.

Lol gtfo. Ever heard "Heard em' Say", "I Wonder", "Roses", "Runaway" etc

College Dropout was good, I like the old Kanye.. go listen to Hip-Hop is Dead by Nas and get back to me...

I wouldn't pay $0.02 for a Jay, Ye, or Wayne CD put out the last few years...

What do you guys think of frank ocean? I've had Channel Orange on repeat the past few weeks. Dude is the fuging truth. He's like R&B though, not rap.

not really a fan, novacane was straight. i dont like singers/rappers.if wanted r&b i would put on some isley brothers.

Heard em' Say

Uh, Yeah, Uh, yeah, uh, yeah, uh, yeah

[Piano drops]

And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.

From the Chi, like Tim its the Hard-a-way,

So this is in the name of love, like Robert says

Before you ask me to get a job today, can I at least get a raise on a minimum wage?

And I know the government administered AIDS,

So I guess we just pray like the minister say,

Allah o Akbar and throw em some hot cars,

Things we see on the screen are not ours,

But these niggas from the hood so these dreams not far,

Where im from, the dope boys is the rock stars,

But they can't cop cars without seein' cop cars,

I guess they want us all behind bars.

I know it.

[Chorus (Adam Levine)]

Uh, And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.

(ooooooooo)

(Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today.)

But we'll find a way

(And nothing lasts forever but be honest babe, it hurts but it may be the only way)

[Kanye]

They say people in your life are seasons,

And anything that happen is for a reason,

And niggas guns a clappin and keep to squeezin',

And Gran (Grandma) keep prayin' and keep believin',

And Jesus and one day that ya see him,

Till they walk in his footsteps and try to be him,

The devil is alive I feel him breathin',

Claimin' money is the key so keep on dreamin',

And put them lottery tickets just to tease us,

My aunt Pam can't put those cigarettes down,

Now my lil cousin smokin those cigarettes now,

His job trying to claim that he too niggerish now,

Is it cuz his skin blacker than licorice now?

I can't figure it out...

Im Stickin around....

[Chorus (Adam Levine)]

Uh, And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.

(ooooooooo)

(Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today.)

But we'll find a way

(And nothing lasts forever but be honest babe, it hurts but it may be the only way)

(Cuz every worthless word we get more far away, and nothing's ever promised tomorrow today,

And nothing lasts forever but be honest babe, it hurts but it may be the only way)

[beat Changes]

Wow...deep. There is absolutely nothing here of any substance. A whole lot of nothing. What to point me a line with any real substance? Something that really speaks to you? Something that isn't an overused and beaten into the ground talking point?

Heard em' Say

Wow...deep. There is absolutely nothing here of any substance. A whole lot of nothing. What to point me a line with any real substance? Something that really speaks to you? Something that isn't an overused and beaten into the ground talking point?

Are you FUGING RETARDED??? Nothing there of any substance. Actually listen to it maybe.

I ask you again. Explain to me any part of that song that has real meaning, real powerful expression. Since you seem to believe that it does. Is there something in there, anything, that actually makes a point? A lyric where he really expresses something, and isn't just an open-ended meaningless statement?

Are you FUGING RETARDED??? Nothing there of any substance. Actually listen to it maybe.

here's the tragedy in rap now a days.. you are confusing lyrical substance with story line.

you see Lil Wayne, and Ye followed suit, can speak a whole lot of words and never make a point.. Just random verses put together. It's truly sickening and I find it astonishing that so few people speak about it, or even realize it.

College Dropout was when Kanye West actually wrote story lines.. that doesn't mean he's deep yo...

Archived