• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

CardiacCats

The hat has the words "New Era" on it, so I'm not suprised guys 40+ don't like it. I'm just wondering how you old cornballs decided it's only for black people or like jackoff said "ghetto". As far as getting women with it, you can pull a beautiful woman with a fuging top hat on if your game is right. I can't tell if this is stormfront(or whatever its called) or a Panthers forum.smh

oh yea

new flat bill>dirty ass hunting cap,cowboy hats and toupees

At least someone knows what they're talking about on the Huddle.

snap backs are mostly a miss for the big headed if you want a good fitting hat. Many I used to have would be holding on by just 2 or 3 snaps, and sat well above my ears.

Are you like 9'8" and 576 lbs? Beast mode!

you're 1/2 but if you think Wayne is better than Kanye you don't deserve to be able to listen to music anymore

Lyrically Wayne is stronger. Kanye gets a lot of his greatness because of his amazing beats.. But I don't hear Wayne spitting verse's as bad as Ye's on Mercy.

Wayne back in the Carter II, Carter III Sessions days was the dude. Not to even mention his mixtape game..

Lyrically Wayne is stronger. Kanye gets a lot of his greatness because of his amazing beats.. But I don't hear Wayne spitting verse's as bad as Ye's on Mercy.

Wayne back in the Carter II, Carter III Sessions days was the dude. Not to even mention his mixtape game..

Who cares? All three are trends that will be irrelevant in 5 more years when the people in love with them will refer to them as 'old school' and 'retro'.

In my day it was Jnco jeans, ICP, Good Charlotte, two ways. See where they are now, right?

/thread

Lyrically Wayne is stronger?! What!!!! Wayne just goes punch line after punch line

Archived