• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

CardiacCats

the 2nd hat may be termed "flat bill" but that is not what we are talking about here and not what the picture of the new hat shows. That hat is fine. The first example is, well, you nailed it so I don't have to lol.

plus black caps with the blue bill is retarded anyway.

false my dude, lol. That is the exact new era 59FIFTY hats we're looking at now. Just worn and broken in quite a bit.

false my dude, lol. That is the exact new era 59FIFTY hats we're looking at now. Just worn and broken in quite a bit.

Right. I get that. It's how you wear it I guess. If you wear it as shown new in the pic... douche. If you "break it in" as is the recommended course of action for all hats throughout history (not unlike it is with all sorts of articles of clothing, pants, shirts, shoes, etc.) then you make a lot more sense and don't get laughed at by intelligent people as much.

The stiff brim look being delivered stiff to people who want to keep it that way and who buy the wrong size intentionally to avoid it being broken in and who leave tags and stickers and rock it back on the head using it for a fashion piece as opposed to a, well opposed to a hat, is what is dumb.

Dumb people can't help being dumb and often compensate by attempting to look cute. This hat is one such example. Yes there are people who can pull it off even a few that are white. Jesse James comes to mind. For the most part though there are a lot of ignorant looking wannabes slouching around the Malls displaying a persona that screams "look at me. I'm a loser and proud of it." offset slightly by another group of semi successful people (aka they have a job) who are drones without a clear sense of style of their own and a slave to whatever BET, JET and Ebony magazine tell them is cool.

I know plenty of black dudes who will laugh at that peacock bullshit just as fast as I do. It's not strictly a race thing. It's an intelligence thing and maybe even more so a self-confidence thing.

The hat has the words "New Era" on it, so I'm not suprised guys 40+ don't like it. I'm just wondering how you old cornballs decided it's only for black people or like jackoff said "ghetto". As far as getting women with it, you can pull a beautiful woman with a fuging top hat on if your game is right. I can't tell if this is stormfront(or whatever its called) or a Panthers forum.smh

oh yea

new flat bill>dirty ass hunting cap,cowboy hats and toupees

that 39thirty someone posted isn't fitted. its flexfit. that means headaches for those of us with big heads. I may end up with a 59fifty after all in 7 5/8 or 3/4, and break it in the way thats been described. I still wish it were a black bill though.

I am still curious about the "offense" question and whether blacks get upset when whites step on their fashion and such and the question I added about if rednecks get offended when black dudes wear workboots and NASCAR jackets.

The rest of this thread is pretty much cooked

snap backs are mostly a miss for the big headed if you want a good fitting hat. Many I used to have would be holding on by just 2 or 3 snaps, and sat well above my ears.

Flex fit hats will extend. If you pull each elastic section hard enough they will snap - They are made to do this to fit over big ass heads.

Kris, I have the white flexfit hat in XL and it fits my melon of a head and I know mine is bigger than your's...

obligatory

that's what she said.

/obligatory

I've only seen/bought L/XL. They don't fit as well as the fitted hats I had back in the 90s

Flex fit hats will extend. If you pull each elastic section hard enough they will snap - They are made to do this to fit over big ass heads.

I have two, and have worn them a ton during the season. They are old, and still don't fit loose enough.

I've only seen/bought L/XL. They don't fit as well as the fitted hats I had back in the 90s

I have two, and have worn them a ton during the season. They are old, and still don't fit loose enough.

Have you pulled on them around the band to snap the elastic? You have to pull pretty hard. My brother has a size 10 head (fuging huge) and he's able to get them to fit.

Archived