• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

District 9

Kurb

believe it or not but if this is who I think it is, I believe something good is coming out of the Halo movie after all, yes that's right the Halo movie.

The Director for this movie was originally selected to Direct the Halo movie before teh poo hit the fan with that, he did this really cool short film that's out there that is pretty similar to this movie, and I guess after Halo fell threw he went to Peter Jackson about doing this fill since Peter Jackson was the Executive Producer for the Halo movie and now he's the Executive Producer for this film

• 2 months later...

The thing I find most interesting about the movie is the way it (intentionally or not) aligns with our non-ficticious "illegal-alien" problems seen in various forms throughout the world. Can't wait for this one.

The thing I find most interesting about the movie is the way it (intentionally or not) aligns with our non-ficticious "illegal-alien" problems seen in various forms throughout the world. Can't wait for this one.

We have "illegal-aliens?"

Actually I've been pretty pumped about this flick. The previews are getting better too.

Archived