• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many Super Bowls do YOU think Cam will win?

ctrcat

Grits, you think Andy's going to the SB in his 2nd year. Why is it inconceivable that a better QB would have similar or greater success?

Not only is Andy a dynamic individual who galvanized a dysfunctional Cincinnati locker room but the Bangals seem to have more pieces in place at the moment. Oh and going isn't winning ok. I remember how McNabb was the "Shooting Star' of the league, couldn't win poo. Super bowls are not easy.

Not only is Andy a dynamic individual who galvanized a dysfunctional Cincinnati locker room but the Bangals seem to have more pieces in place at the moment. Oh and going isn't winning ok. I remember how McNabb was the "Shooting Star' of the league, couldn't win poo. Super bowls are not easy.

You are a fool. The 2011 Bengals are the 2010 Bucs with a playoff appearance

Yep he galvanized them to an 2-7 record vs. winning teams, and 0-4 vs. the Steelers and Ravens. Not to mention getting spanked by the Texans in the playoffs and losing to them the week before Cam killed their win streak.

Did I mention that the majority of the scouting community considers Dalton to already be close to his ceiling? Like Matt Ryan his rookie season may end up being his best.

So take your idiot glasses off.

When you have an elite QB, you absolutely should be thinking Super Bowls.

It comes with the territory, why would you not enjoy the hell out of it? You think Lions, Pats, or Green Bay fans are happy thinking playoffs? That was rhetorical, cuz you know they are thinking Super Bowls.

It all comes down to two things. One, you don't have to be lucky, just don't be unlucky. You cannot give the other team any extra help. And two. You must have talent around your QB. Playmakers at multiple positions. Do those two things and you have a shot at the ultimate prize.

We are learning the first, and are working on the second. Seems reasonable to me, looking at the present situation, that we are close enough to sniff success. We learned we can win last year. This year we may learn that we can beat anyone, Once the confindence comes, anything is possible.

Just my thoughts. And GOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived