• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL mini camp Updates thread (BOA)

TruCatzFan

Joe Adams and Armanti took the punts. It was more or less catching and letting them go into the endzone drills. No real action. Darvin isn't expected to contribute in the return game.

and Joe didn't take snaps in the 7 on 7s from what I recall. He made a few nice catches in 1 on 1 drills. I was happy with what he did. Looks bigger than i expected.

http://www.panthers....62-4ccb9a5b05f4

Prepare to get brothers of the sunned. They even played the damn commercial inside the stadium, i wanted to boo.

I do think they are overdoing the Brothers of the Sun advertising on the Panthers site. However, that WILL be a great show.

I will be there....tailgating before.

Have a double pitcher blender purchased and ready to plug into the generator......will be mixing up Rum Runners and Margaritas all afternoon long.

I do think they are overdoing the Brothers of the Sun advertising on the Panthers site. However, that WILL be a great show.

I will be there....tailgating before.

Have a double pitcher blender purchased and ready to plug into the generator......will be mixing up Rum Runners and Margaritas all afternoon long.

Yeah I have no qualms with the bands. I just hate hearing it every time i watch a video and they don't let you turn down the volume unless you turn down your entire computer.

How was cam's throwing?

He worked a lot on out routes. Steve caught everything he threw. Some of the younger guys dropped passes but they were on target. He had maybe 3 off target passes which isn't bad at all. Overthrew an out route once. I don't remember him going deep but we all know he has that. They worked a lot of balls into the flats as well. Olsen and tolbert catching those. J. Stew dropped one that was a little behind him. Anderson and Jimmy took a ton of snaps. They probably aren't in a hurry to tire Cam's arm.

He worked a lot on out routes. Steve caught everything he threw. Some of the younger guys dropped passes but they were on target. He had maybe 3 off target passes which isn't bad at all. Overthrew an out route once. I don't remember him going deep but we all know he has that. They worked a lot of balls into the flats as well. Olsen and tolbert catching those. J. Stew dropped one that was a little behind him. Anderson and Jimmy took a ton of snaps. They probably aren't in a hurry to tire Cam's arm.

Don't know when you got there, or If you were perhaps distracted, but I know for a fact that AE caught a long Bomb from Cam, and Smitty dropped a long ball from Cam. This is based upon tweets as I wasn't there.

I don't think Peppers' desired weight says much about Hardy's ability to reach 299, especially if it's true he was already 290 last year..

not sure what one has to do with the other, actually.

also, hardy said he was 299. are we saying he's lying? sounds like he's floating around in that range right now.

Archived