• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Groupie Tale: Allegedly Involving Charles Johnson

Tarheels23

I stumbled across this entertaining story on Twitter last night involving our very own, Charles Johnson.

This girl story has a few holes in it, and Rob from Black Sports Online put her on blast via Twitter for all to see. If you ask me it sounds like CJ was disappointed in what he saw, and instantly wanted nothing to do with this chick.

Check it out for yourself!

http://blacksportson...s-so-much-more/

This all started when Charles Johnson, DE for the Carolina Panthers started following me. However when he first followed me and DM’d me, I had no idea who he was. When I asked him who he was, he just said a regular guy who got verified because he had 3K followers. I don’t know why but I believed him and didn’t think much of it. I also didn’t research him either. I visited a friend in Charlotte and was surprised to get a DM from him, asking if I wanted to meet up while I was in town. I told him that I was really busy with friends and if I could find the time I might consider it. He seemed nice enough. Still at this point I didn’t know who he was really. After returning home, I decided one day I was going to look up this person I had been talking to. To my surprise I had just realized I had been talking to the Panther player, who shockingly had just signed a 76 million dollar contract. I was really intimidated after that.

When I asked him if that was who he is, he confirmed it. I had asked him why he didn’t tell me, and he said because he didn’t wanna come across a certain way. I told him things like that didn’t matter. After awhile we exchanged numbers and began texting. It was very apparent that he was attracted to me. He made it very clear in several text that he wanted to have sex with me. He told me he was coming to Miami, where I live, to train and that we would definitely meet up then. I was down for that. But then it became increasingly more intense our conversations and the desire for both of us became too much. He offered to fly me to Charlotte but my schedule just couldn’t comply.

I began noticing that a certain person on his timeline, who would turn out to be his baby’s mom, was posting a lot of stuff about how much she loved this man. When I questioned him about it, he would tell me, just because I take care of her, does not mean that we are together. I had a suspicion that maybe he was lying to me about her. But everytime I asked something, he would insist they were not together. For mother’s day, he bought her not one, but two brand new Mercedes. I thought wow what a good guy, taking care of his baby mama like that.

Haha, this was some good entertainment for the night.

I don't think he hit it!

It sounds like she said she look like Janet Jackson, and got out the car looking more like Freddie Jackson.

This is exactly what happened. That chick was busted. The 72 million dollar man can do way better than that. Haha, that chick got drunk and started acting a fool. She thought she was about to get with Charles and get paid.

This part was funny as hell!

So, what have we learned today kids?

When your cable goes off, you DM a NFL player, when you DM a NFL Player you find out he signed a $76 million contract, when you find out he signed a $76 million contract you see he is buying Mercedes, when you see he is buying Mercedes you start to “care”, when you start to care you accept trip to Vegas, when you accept trip to Vegas you get rejected, when you get rejected you take too many shots at the pool, when you take too many shots at the pool you try to beat up security guards, when you try to beat up security guards you end up with an assault charge, when you end up with an assault charge you have $2500 lawyers fees, when you have $2500 lawyers fee you tell your story to a groupie site, when you tell your story to a groupie site you get exposed by BSO….

Don’t get exposed by BSO @jennieb_ switch to DirecTV now…..

The guy providing the commentary on that story nailed it... when you are acting like a hoe, you run the risk of bad stuff happening to you.

I'm more concerned about CJ, he was in the capital of prostitution and flew this girl out? He should really work with professionals for this sort of thing.

Archived