• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC South SC preview coming Tuesday on SC2 @ 7pm est

TruCatzFan

Panthers Coverage  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How much coverage will the Panthers get on this program

• The usual (not even mentioned)
    • Fair amt
    • The majority
    • covered in last 30 seconds

Wow best D? Did anyone else notice Herm mentioning Ron Edwards?

Yeah I heard that, I believe it was when he was talking about how our defense would improve with the return of Beason and Edwards. Didn't like how they failed to mention our safety FA signings and the competition we have there and at CB2 when talking about how we did nothing in the secondary to improve. Maybe I expect too much from the media.

Yeah I heard that, I believe it was when he was talking about how our defense would improve with the return of Beason and Edwards. Didn't like how they failed to mention our safety FA signings and the competition we have there and at CB2 when talking about how we did nothing in the secondary to improve. Maybe I expect too much from the media.

You do expect too much... Lol

Overall I think that's the best off season segment I've ever seen in regards to the Panthers... Pretty happy that I watched it.

http://youtu.be/niVJIgWwrY8

This is the last part I could record before my internet decided to be a bish and not let me do anything. The last part I couldn't get. I'm sure that part is the best part too from what all of you are saying. Wiley said we are taking this division and our D is going to be the best.

I don't know why, but I feel a bit uncomfortable with pundits picking us, it's almost like they are jinxing us to lose or something.

I know Schefter was talking about Kuechly for a bit but unfortunately that's when I couldn't record. I missed what he said, anyone know what he said?

TCF, could you put the videos on your first post please?

Yeah bro... I'll add them after the game

Also... Ivan...

Schefter was talking about how we've moved Keuchly to Weak side even though he played Mike @ BC. Said he's a smart player and there shouldn't be a drop off in his production because he's got such a high football IQ...

Archived