• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ray Lewis Iii Is A Hurricane

JawnyBlaze

http://profootballta...iami-hurricane/I

I'm calling it now, we'll draft him in the 1st round in 3 or 4 years. He plays RB and DB!

edit: I hate the stupid auto-capitalization in the topic lines. It should be "Ray Lewis III"

second edit: Fixed the position. I was just calling us to draft him because I thought he's got good bloodline and plays the two positions we always draft, LB and RB heh

Guest Bwood

Let's fuging go! The future is very bright in Miami.

Kevin Olsen (Greg's little bro) is going to be a superstar for us for the next 4 seasons.

Let's fuging go! The future is very bright in Miami.

Kevin Olsen (Greg's little bro) is going to be a superstar for us for the next 4 seasons.

The children of Miami alums sure like going to Miami.

too bad they aborted their recruiting class 18 years from now.

Guest Bwood

The children of Miami alums sure like going to Miami.

too bad they aborted their recruiting class 18 years from now.

HiHaterLogocopy.png

Guest Bwood

This dude is 5'10 and 192 lbs. The odds of this kid playing in the NFL are slim.

Oh yeah because every single player in the league is the same exact height and weight as they were their senior year in highschool...

LOL that could be the worst comment I've seen all day.

This dude is 5'10 and 192 lbs. The odds of this kid playing in the NFL are slim.

He's got plenty of time to put on the weight. Star players don't always get to college at their ideal weight. 5'10 is a little short for a LB, but he could still grow a bit. 5'10 is fine for a RB if that's where he ends up playing. I think Deangelo is 5'10.

His height isn't a question and he will put on some lbs. in college.

All guys do.

Freshman fifteen or fifty, take your pick lol.

Yeah they all do. I'm sure his dad will get him a gig anywhere in the NFL though.

Archived