• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason

I have to make sure there are no setbacks. We have new defensive coaches, new schemes. It will be a process learning that stuff and getting acclimated to new terminology.

After reading this, is there really any question that this is now a Ron Meeks defense?

A great first round pick. High motor, high character, high valuation, pride, and concern for HIS team, and the sense of ownership that it takes to be one of the greats.

Interesting comments, coming from Julius Peppers' agent...

Just kidding crolls :)

beason's idea of "throwing pillows" is knocking marshawn lynch's helmet off in the pro bowl. IDK if u guys have seen lynch play, but he's very marion barber like... maybe beason meant to say throwing pillow full of lit dynamite?

I think beasons shoulder may have also been a factor in why our run d tanked..

Yea but if half our defense plays at 50% health even if they are giving it 100% the results will show, and as someone pointed out, it likely isn't a coincidence our defense faltered at the end when everyone was hurt.

Is a 50% starter really better than a 100% healthy back up?

I love the mentality, passion, toughness, and leadership. But you have to wonder at least for a second, will playing injured like that will hamper more than help.

At some point in the season everyone is playing hurt, but there is a difference between playing hurt and playing injured.(for example Merriman trying to play vs us last year)(he didn't/couldn't do crap)

I hope it doesn't go too far though, his wanting to stay in the game i mean. We have a viable backup in connor and if he is throwing pillows at running backs when connor could be blasting them I want connor in the game. Quite a guy though

Wasnt Coonnor on IR last year? And theres more to the middle lb position than making hits.

LOL look at the "Shop" on Beason's website....

Is that a Panthers jersey w/ Ravens numbers??? And is that a LIONS jersey!!!

haha...$300 taboot!!! Come on Jon!

haha I saw that too, I was like Nice Numbers! Hey, it could be worse, we could get a makeover like the Jags and Lions. which weren't really total makeovers at all. Lame.

The BEAST. I am def getting his and D-Wills jersey this offseason.

The BEAST. I am def getting his and D-Wills jersey this offseason.

Got his in his rookie season, lots of compliments at the game too, didn't see any other back then. He is definitely my favorite player and was my favorite jersey 'til my wife got me an authentic 51 for christmas.

this is why i bought a 52 jersey for this season

and wiped my ass with my 90. :D

I

I have been looking for a Beason Jersey for a while now, whats with all the Stewart jerseys ?? Dont get me wrong hes a beast and I will also get one of his,but where is Beason at.? Anyone else ever notice how many Stewart Jerseys have been on ebay this year? Stewart is awesome, but Beason needs some love.

Archived