• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Real Cheating

KBRed

This one ain't over...I expect another post after they get back together following the "earring retrieval dinner". Then another post about how there is a new straw that is supposedly the last one....

Wow, sorry to hear that KBR.

My advice is to suck it up and walk away. Emotional pain will heal eventually. Yeah, that might sound harsh but trust broken is very hard to get back 100% unless you are a total sucker. Yeah, sorry again for the harsh words but if she will cheat and "get away with it" (by your forgiveness) it will seem like she got away with it and it will be a matter of time before she tries it again.

They say if your spouse cheats on you with a stranger, then it most likely was a random event. If they cheat on you with someone they knew, it was premeditated and planned out. Only a matter of time before it happens again.

IMHO, your best option is to get revenge on her by living a good life and surround yourself with those who love you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Well, I'll be damned. Good call bro. 75 yards up the creek from the house. A big chunk of the creek bank let go and slid off into the creek. It looked like maybe 6-8 feet of dirt on top of bedrock and once saturated it basically slid off of the bedrock like a playground slide. I'll post up pics when I can upload.  
    • His azz dawged it last night...collected a check...happy that ho is gone...
    • Look I get you are wait and see on Canales and that's perfectly fine but comparing him to Rhule is off base brother. And I do not see significant similarities to the Arizona win from 2021. They honestly are strikingly different. All you have to do is dig into the numbers. Our starting QB that game was PJ Walker who had 167 passing yards on 29 attempts with no touchdowns and one INT. Cam attempted 4 passes for 8 yards. Not one single passing touchdown in that blowout win. By comparison we had 166 rushing yards and one of those touchdowns was Cam's "I'm back!!!" run for a score. Looking at that game obviously it was a mirage and not sustainable because it is a passing league. If that game compares to any other I would say it would be the Lions win with Wilks. Now look at the Raiders win. 319 passing yards 3 passing touchdowns 114 rushing yards from Chuba 1 rushing touchdown from Miles Sanders. That's a balanced offense. That's what we've been asking for going on years now. But I will agree with you they absolutely do need to prove it wasn't a one off and build from that win. I'd love to see it. We'll just have to wait and find out.