• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Real Cheating

KBRed

The onus is on her to move out, and she should without any complaints.

I have yet to hear of a situation where someone cheated that it worked out, sometimes people do it subconsciously to sabotage a relationship they're too chickenshit to leave. Sometimes it's just stupidity.

Whatever you do if you break it off and get rid of her don't let her trick you back into something down the road. I let that happen to me once, and I still regret it.

The onus is on her to move out, and she should without any complaints.

I have yet to hear of a situation where someone cheated that it worked out, sometimes people do it subconsciously to sabotage a relationship they're too chickenshit to leave. Sometimes it's just stupidity.

Whatever you do if you break it off and get rid of her don't let her trick you back into something down the road. I let that happen to me once, and I still regret it.

I've seen that too. Then they try and do everything they can to make it right so when you do leave them they fell better about themselves afterwards. Like they did everything they could...

If she wanted to stay with you, she wouldn't cheat on you. And seriously, do as the others have recommended, get away from her for a while. Like you've said, she's adamant about getting back together and she will probably do anything to sway your decision. Do not make an ill-advised decision like she did.

Personally, I think you should leave her ass. But this is your decision.

The hardest thing is that I still live with her. Our lease is up in August. I don't really want to see her, but she continues to try to 'be there for me'. Trying to hug and sleep in the same bed, but I refuse, b/c in a way I feel she is tainted. I'm not quite sure what to do. I figured I would head to my parents this weekend, but I can't really get away currently.

says a ton, right there. I understand that feeling, totally. Maybe that feeling will fade, I don't know you, but for me, it never did. Even when I was going thru a dry spell and was hard upm, I never once found my ex to be sexually appealing.

I have seen several marriages in which one or both cheated, but eventually they worked it out. One of my closest friends has been married for 25 years now, but both of them cheated a lot in the first 2-3 years. Each situation is different though.

I hear where you're coming from on all fronts. I've been where you are now, and I personally wasn't able to get back to the happy place again. I just couldn't see her as someone I could trust again.

Everything is exactly as you were saying...she was someone who isn't a player and it was out of character for her. I wasn't really being there for her, so I understand why things happened. When it comes down to it, though, I ended it because I just wasn't able to feel anything for her anymore. It really comes down to how you feel after you've calmed down a bit. Later this summer, you'll know.

One of my problems with this guy...he has pictures hanging out with Jimmy Clausen, Dante Rasario, and Kenny Moore. The scrubs of the Panthers, but still...I can't blame him though. He knew nothing of me, which hurts more.

best advice: leave each other's lives completely for some time. Maybe a month. I know its hard considering you live together. You need time to fully experience this: anger, depression, etc.

Not to sound corny, but after giving it some time you will know what the right decision is in your heart. Also, if you do have trust issues, I foresee that being a major problem.

bad poo happens to everyone, you will make a man out of yourself based on how you deal with said poo.

Archived